You can choose a time that fits in with your schedule. Flexibility is the key, so if the schedules need to change, that is fine, so long as we both agree on the changes.
The lessons are tailor-made to your needs and level and the course is reviewed regularly. I will guide you through your course as a language coach as well as a trainer. We will discuss and agree your goals and how best to achieve them in any given timeframe.
Courses & Services
The courses available here are my most popular. If you need to prepare for a specific assignment, you need only ask.
- Business English – Presentations including the Language of Trends, Preparing for a Job Interview, Small Talk in social situations, Meetings & Negotiations, English for Finance
- CV and Covering Letters – Coaching and helping you prepare a CV and covering letters in English. This includes advice on the best way to market yourself and make your writing impactful.
- Conversation Practice – Introducing new vocabulary, error correction, pronunciation work, discussing a variety of topics
- Functional English – to prepare you for a holiday, a move or a business trip to an English speaking country
- Writing Skills – Emails, Business Reports, Proposals, Curriculum Vitae ( I can offer these either via Skype or email)
- Proofreading Service – You need someone to edit and check your written documents, CV and emails. I will edit and correct your documents as and when it is required via email. The minimum fee is £10 for the first 1,000 words and 0.05p per word thereafter.
- First meeting via Skype (30 minutes) – needs analysis evaluation, course planner, technical check
- Each lesson lasts 60 minutes with the last 15 minutes dedicated to oral and written feedback with corrections.
- Lessons take place at the same time/day each week as agreed at the first meeting. Schedule changes will need to be agreed with at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Minimum of 5 lessons
- Choice of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30- lesson packages.
What are the fees?
Please contact me here for full details of the course fees.
When are the fees payable?
The fees have to be paid in full and in advance before the start of a course.
How do I pay?
Payments can be made either via PayPal (net of all transaction fees) or an International Bank Transfer (at the client’s cost)